November 02, 2006

Being The Kid Madonna Stole From Africa

Our continuing series of multiple-choice quizzes to test your pop-culture knowledge.

What is Madonna's newly adopted son thinking in this photo?
a. “You know, there’s a whole country of impoverished people back there. Instead of just snatching me up like a third-world souvenir for your petty game of Humanitarian Chicken with Angelina Jolie, you could, I don’t know, help out a lot more people. Maybe build some roads or a nice school? No? Okay, I’m good.”

b. “Wow, I thought I had it bad, but my new stepbrother is actually named Rocco. Jesus, that's tough.”

c. “Okay, but what was it about me specifically that you fell in love with? Was it my smile? Did I have the least amount of vultures circling overhead? Was it the way I sang ‘Mr. Bojangles?’ C’mon, lady, there has to be something.”

d. “The brown-haired girl who keeps smelling my head is really starting to piss me off. I’m not a new car, Bitch! Wait… how do I know what a new car smells like? Wait… what the fuck is a car?”

e. “This isn’t so bad, even if I do have to live with the creepy Jewish lady with fake yellow hair.”
Correct Answer: D

1 comment:

Scrap Heap Pete said...

What about F) "If I have to be a part of this friggin' "I'm Still Relevant, Love Me!!" concert tour, I'm going to shit myself. Again."