September 10, 2008

Do You Have Any Race Cards? Nope, Go Fish.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/07/31/mccain-camp-obama-playing_n_116081.html

Hey guys!

Where can I sign-up for one of those race cards? I'm white, so it should be pretty useful for playing against "those people" with less fortunate race cards.

I'd be using that thing all the time! It would help to get into better colleges, get a higher salary at my job, get in less trouble at school and in the justice system, get loans at the bank, buy a better house, get awesome healthcare, cops would pull me over less, people would have to speak the language I want them to, band-aids would match my skin tone, and everyone would subscribe to my definition of beauty. !!Sweet!!

Oh man, I can't wait!!

Let me know when production starts on those sex cards. Religion card might come in handy, too. Fuck it, put me down for a sexual preference card while you're at it.

No comments: