April 09, 2010

Being Tiger Woods

A recurring (and long-dormant) series of multiple-choice questions to test your pop-culture knowledge.

What was Tiger Woods thinking when this banner flew over the golf tournament in which he was competing?

a. That's pretty fucking hilarious, but I'm still gonna have that douche bag shot in his douche hole.
b. God, how many fake, dishonest apologies do I have to give before people stop caring where I stick my hog?
c. This is just another in a long series of public humiliations that have hurt my family, damaged my personal reputation, and cost me millions of dollars in endorsements. But you know what? It was fucking worth it.
d. All things appear and disappear because of the concurrence of causes and conditions. Nothing ever exists entirely alone. Everything is in relation to everything else... Oh shit, I'm hard!
e. Yeah, well, that guy won't think it's so funny when I have my dick so far up his... Goddammit, I've gotta stop thinking like this!

Answer: All of the above

No comments: