May 21, 2010

According To Stereotype

Sigh.

Maybe the South was right. Maybe we should just let them become their own separate country. They could call it the Southern States of America or Bibletucky or Douchelvania. The country would stretch from West Virginia to Florida and over to Arizona. They'd all be white and dumb, and there'd be no taxes, abortion, immigration, or anything interesting or cool. The national pasttime would be NASCAR; the national anthem: "Thank God I'm A Country Boy."

Let them go, I say. It's simply too embarassing that we share a nationality, and quite frankly, I'm tired of their bullshit.

Amen.

1 comment:

Scrap Heap Pete said...

For a second I thought Trent Reznor had formed a new band, "Ninety-Nine Inch Nails". This is much worse.

And I think John Denver is too good for these people. Lee Greenwood's "Proud to Be an American" is probably more apt. Or anything by Toby Keith.