October 14, 2006

Being Alec Baldwin

The first in a series of mulitple-choice quizzes to the test your pop-culture knowledge.
What is Alec Baldwin saying to this nice police officer man?

a. "I could give a good fuck what your commander said; I need to go over to that Starbucks. Don’t give me that, 'plane into a building' shit, Officer Fuckball! I need my moccafucktaddo now!"

b. "Do you know who I am? Huh? I’m so famous that, so help me God, I could take a shit right over there, and nobody would stop me."

c. "Yeah, buddy, mine’s the black Bentley convertible halfway down that block. Bring it around quick, will you? I got a lady waiting. A couple of ‘em, actually."

d. "No, you tell me how to get a fucking plane out of the road."

e. "How can you say that? Sorkin’s show isn’t even funny!"
Correct Answer: A, B, and D

2 comments:

Scrap Heap Pete said...

'Moccafucktaddo'. That is awesome. I will never look at a Starbuck's again without laughing. Is that sort of like a 'nellyfurtaddo'?

Mike said...

No, unfortunately a "nellyfurtaddo" is just herpes.