December 04, 2006

Gold Nugget Vs. Piece of Trash Vol. 2

Gold:

"The body is wrapped in shadow
The face is built of cinders
And panic tears through your silhouette
As you're squeezed by burning fingers
And he's crackling in all colours
With teeth of gelignite
When he sighs his song and pirouettes
Through a dance of dynamite
We are fireworks - slowly, glowing/ Bold and bright
We are fireworks - burning shapes into the night
His fuel is our frustration
And dreams begin to ache
And all the while we wear a party smile
And happily we shiver
And happily we shake
Oh shake, shake, shake
We are fireworks - slowly, glowing/ Bold and bright
We are fireworks - burning shapes into the night
Twist and turn - burn, burn, burn
Twist and turn - burn, baby, burn"
--Siouxsie & The Banshees "Fireworks"

Trash:

"Oh, I, I, I I wanna be bad with you baby
I, I, I, I I wanna be bad with you baby
Do you, understand what I need,need (from you)
Just let me be the girl to show you (you)
Everything that she can be is everything that I can be
I wanna be My turn
Let me let you know that I can (I can)
Promise that I won't do that
So boy, say the time and place cuz you make me wanna misbehave
I wanna be bad
You make bad look so good
I got things on my mind I never thought I would
I, I wanna be bad (bad)
You make bad feel so good
I'm losing all my cool
I'm about to break the rules
I, I wanna be bad
I wanna be bad with you baby
I, I, I, I, I wanna be bad with you baby"
--Willa Ford "I Wanna Be Bad"

Come on, Willa, you got on to "Dancing With The Stars" because of this shit? Frankly, I'm appalled.

2 comments:

Trashish said...

but it's willa ford!!! How can you be so cruel!!!

Mike said...

I'd never seen Willa Ford before... I really should start watching "Dancing with the Sorta Stars."