March 09, 2007

Celine vs. The Cure

Celine Dion "I Love You"

I must be crazy now
Maybe I dream too much
But, when I think of you
I long to feel your touch

To whisper in your ear
Words that are old as time
Words only you would hear
If only you were mine

I wish I could go back to the very first day I saw you
Should have made my move when you looked in my eyes
'Cause, by now, I know that you'd feel the way that I do
And I'd whisper these words as you'd lie here by my side
(I...)

(Chorus:)

I love you
Please say you love me, too
These three words, they could change our lives forever
And I promise you that we will always be together
'Til the end of time

So, today, I fin'lly find
The courage deep inside
Just to walk right up to your door
But my body can't move
When I fin'lly get to it
Just like a thousand times before
Then, without a word, he handed me this letter
Read, I hope this finds the way into your heart
It said

(Repeat chorus)

(Bridge:)
Well, maybe I, I need a little love
And, maybe, I, I need a little care, yeah
And, maybe, I, maybe you, maybe you
Oh, you need somebody just to hold you
If you do, just reach out
And I'll be there

(Repeat chorus twice)

I love you
I will be your light
Shining bright
Shining through your eyes
***********************************************************

The Cure "Plainsong"

"i think it's dark and it looks like rain" you said
"and the wind is blowing like it's the end of the world" you said
"and it's so cold it's like the cold if you were dead"
and then you smiled fora second.

"i think i'm old and i'm in pain" you said
"and it's all running out like it's the end of theworld" you said
"and it's so cold it's like the cold if you were dead"
and then you smiled fora second

sometimes you make me feel like i'm living at the edge of the world
like i'm living at the edge of the world
"it's just the way i smile" you said

____________________________________________

Bang Bang Bang I got you you dumb overpaid fish inna barrel . . .

5 comments:

Marie Debris said...

welcome back trashish.

Scrap Heap Pete said...

Feels good, don't it?

Trashish said...

Finally I got my balls back in my pants . . .

Marie Debris said...

Don't you mean, you finally took your balls out of their dark, warm, safe (and yes, I mean "safe" since they are never intruded upon in your pants) home and into the "real" world?

Trashish said...

I guess you iz right . . . I think i'm gonna get em bronzed so they can never be tampered with!!!