February 28, 2007

Flimsy Whimsy

Recently, my fellow contributors and quasi-contributor (yes, Trashish, that is a fire being lit under your ass..I mean, come on, Hugh Laurie, Robert Smith, and Johnnie Walker are practically begging for some blog-style props..) were having a heated, non-sensical debate about cultural randomness over numerous alchoholic beverages, again (if there's a better way to communicate, I haven't experienced it). My compatriots noted that comparing what is obviously trash to what is obviously valuable is a lot like shooting fish in a barrel. And while shooting fish in a barrel is exceedingly fun, it perhaps is not exceedingly rewarding. Since I enjoy nothing more than indulging the whims of my fellow humans, the following post is my attempt to shoot genetically-altered, super fish in a container that is larger than a barrel (Although, I have a feeling that I'll be back to Minor Threat-Avril Lavigne comparisons before you can say "self-indulgent tripe").............

1 comment:

Trashish said...

After having indulged myself in said excersise I would like to say
"It feels fucking great"